What experience do I need?

Modified on Wed, 19 Apr 2023 at 11:58 AM

Experience with private hire driver jobs is not necessary, but a good working knowledge of London is required, and you will need to apply for a Transport for London private hire licence (also called a PCO licence). 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article